Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Adam4Adam and Target.com

Have you ever visited Target.com and seen all the amazing things the brand has to offer.  You see something you just cannot live without and then go to your local store to get it.   However, you get to your local Target and the particular item you wanted is not there.  But, after examining some similar products and getting to see and experience them in person you feel glad you waited before ordering online.  Now that you have the "in person" experience you have went with another model of the same product.  I feel the same way about Adam4Adam.com

I am not interested in meeting anyone from the site.  I would rather bump into them out in real life.   I just wanna see what I "possibly" could bump into.  You see this is like Target.com I get to see everything thats available....now whether it's there or not when I go out to the "store" is another story.  I never have liked ordering offline....I prefer to get to touch and see the product in person before I take it home ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment