Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Alan F. Bradley Photography

Today I had the pleasure of working with Alan F. Bradley Photography. Alan lives and works in Atlanta GA. Two new friends of mine in LA showed Alan a few pics of me and he was interested in shooting. Timing worked out for both of us and he was able to come up to Raleigh this weekend for a quick impromptu photo shoot. We shot a lot of outdoor stuff in downtown Raleigh as well as several shots inside my home. I will post some of the pics now and more later when I get them.






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful series of photos. You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete