Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inauguration, Mardi Gras, and SCUBA Weekend!


Hey Guys and Gals!  I have been so busy working a full time job and flying and working somewhere else every weekend that I have neglected my blog!   I am so sorry!  But here is a lil update!  Jared and I attended the Inauguration of President Obama!  It was magical to hear his speech in person on the capital grounds.  While in DC we did a photo shoot with the very talented Denis Largeron!   We recently worked at OZ over Mardi Gras in New Orleans and had a blast.   While in New Orleans we did a super fun photo shoot with a local photographer Tate Tullier!  I also recently got SCUBA certified and thats a bran new exploration for me :-).  Here are some recent photos of my lil Adventures!  Hope you enjoy!  I really hope to get back to writing proper blog entries soon!  Lots of LOVE!   Seth

These pics are from the DC Inauguration Trip and shoot with Denis Largeron!




These pics are from Mardi Gras in New Orleans and our shoot with Tate Tullier!








The next set of pics are from SCUBA weekend and our Shoot with Denis Dean :-)










In addition the very talented Steven H. Garcia recently did some drawings of me :-)






2 comments:

  1. I ran across some of the Seth Photos on Tumblr...I just wanted to drop in and say what a big fan I am...love the photo show...I live near Lafayette LA...in St. Landry Parish...much success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you have an official Tumblr account.
    (Bonus: If Jared has a Tumblr of his own, Extra Bonus: A shared Tumblr account of the two of you)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete