Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nasty Pig

So Nasty Pig recently upped their game. The new Dominant Jeans look is so damn hot! Polar Polarizer (The visual director and stylist for the brand's campaign and lookbook shoots) has done an amazing job. I recently visited the store and bought a pair of their NP Jean 2102. They fit like a glove. I wore them out this past Saturday and most said I looked like walking sex. They are my new favorite Jeans. Here are some shots from the new Dominant Jeans Campaign.



And then here is me in the store....they have a tradition of taking pics of patrons trying on their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment