Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Phrase "FML"

I am so tired of young people saying "FML". For those privileged not to know what it means "FML" stands for "fuck my life".

I detest that saying. I hear it all the time used so incorrectly. For me FML must mean something absolutely terrible before I would ever ever ever say that about my life-I take that back I would never utter those words and I never have.

People use it daily for all the wrong reasons like actually having to work an 8 hour workday....come on people...have a little get up and go about yourself.

Alright I am off my soapbox...but that's the biggest turnoff next to smoking a cig I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment