Carnival-Laissez les bon temps rouler

My photo
The only thing you truly own is your own mind, body, and soul. So as you go through these 8 to 10 short decades don't hold back cause its your decades!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

30 Days out of a suitcase!

Tomorrow Jared and I grab our luggage...head for the airport...and embark on a 30 day journey all across the USA, the Atlantic, and Europe.

 Raleigh-->Chicago-->NYC-->Barcelona-->Paris-->London-->Amsterdam-->NYC-->Los Angeles-->Raleigh!

We are in for quite the adventure!  We spent all day today deciding what to pack for this multi city tour. Of course we needed about 6 jock straps each ;-)

I can't wait to see friends along the way, make new friends, and experience Europe!

I definitely plan to be posting pics on my facebook page and tumblr so keep checking :-).

I want to leave you with this fun video....it's a great summation of how I think about life at this point!  Go out and do what you desire!

1 comment:

  1. Have a good trip, Seth! We will wait for new hot pics from your journey

    ReplyDelete